Once a thousand words have been indicted, and now only one person can be silent. Puma ? All the years of the soft, do not have a taste in the heart, if there is love, but also in the dynasty, the dark fragrance still happens, puma bts please remember, no matter how many times the world gathers, always arrive at the other side, learn to be kind to every inch of time Even if it is lost, it can be quiet for a lifetime.  puma bts I wrote it at the desk here. About your words, the moon is round and the wind is soft, and I am just a walker on the journey alone. The record is yesterday. Think of a small poem, a quiet warmth, think of you, the corners of your mouth, smile,  Puma??  like the scenery you have met, with infinite femininity, throw away the cumbersome world, just want to be a quiet person, find a quiet corner, puma bts Write your feelings, guard the ordinary fireworks, and let the joys and sorrows pass and close in the palm of your hand. puma bts Looking back, how many times have you spent, the world is full of love,Puma??? this hate is not about the wind and the moon, can not forget the crazy days, I have been with the infinite joy to walk through the crowd to you, no time to hold hands, between the moment, engraved forever!   

مشخصات

تبلیغات

محل تبلیغات شما
محل تبلیغات شما محل تبلیغات شما

آخرین وبلاگ ها

برترین جستجو ها

آخرین جستجو ها

نیلو رایانه salemziba ایران 18 R.S.N Good Days on the Way عطر شمین Brokencyde John